Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Acai Berry Craze

I'm writing this article along with a few other health related ones. I'm going to be talking about Acai berry juices and the new craze surrounding them. First off I'm not saying they do or don't work, I will just never see myself shelling out that kind of money on something I can make at home for much cheaper.

I've found a much more effective version of the Acai juices to be a simple blend of fruits we have easy access to. Buy some unprocessed bitter cherries and cranberries. Remove the pits and stems from the cherries. Leaving the skins on blend the cherries and cranberries in a mixer until they are a nice juicy consistency (you may want to add some water). If this drink is too bitter for your liking feel free to spice it up with some sweeter fruits like grapes or apples.

This is a wonderfully tasty and healthy drink. Replaces those sugary drinks with water or this cranberry / cherry juice and your body will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment